This is not a big thing in magento whoever knows the file structure of magento, what we have to do here is just add a static CMS block called magento facebook like box then enter the code you got from the facebook for like button here https://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/plugins/like-box/ and save it, now block is saved, now now just switch your page layout to 3-columns-left and then open app/design/frontend/default/your-magento-theme-name/template/page/3-columns-left.phtml, and just add the below line which will reference the static block code.
<?php echo $this->getLayout()->createBlock('cms/block')->setBlockId('fblike')->toHtml()?>
- Add Facebook Like Button to Magento Product View (nexcess.net)
- Zendesk Integration With Magento (magentoplanet.wordpress.com)
- Advertising on Facebook Is No More the Same: So What’s New? (socialmediatoday.com)
- Magento Facebook Extension Free Download (magentoextensionsfree.wordpress.com)
- Magento Integration Services (M-Connect Media)